-"Golden Girl" for Creators Magazine.
-"Kevin and the flowers" for Vogue Italia.
-"Isabel" for Iconic Artist.
-"Isabel´s braids" for Iconic Artist
-"Lost in Chinatown" for Fashion Shift Magazine. (UK)
-"Why don´t you love me" for Boyfriend Magazine. (UK)
-"Love... up in the countryside" for Dreamingless Magazine. (UK)
-"Wild Thing" for Prolific Magazine. (UK)
-"A day in the park" for BeautyMute Magazine. (UK)
- "Derechos en el objetivo", a group exhibition run by International Amnesty to highlight the housing problems in the world. In Madrid (Spain) from October 2019 to March 2020.
- Chosen photographer to take part in London's Photographers Gallery's "Folio Friday". July 2018
- "Portraits", a solo exhibition in Barcelona (Spain) from December 2017 to February 2018.
- "Art Lover Ground", a group exhibition in London (England). May 2016.
- Third winner at Shiba´s magazine picture of the month December 2017.
- Featured artist interview at Model´s citizen Magazine.
Asun Lola is a young photographer, she started her path into photography only 4 years ago enrolling in a course at the UAL in London, and a post-graduate diploma at the British Academy of photography, growing artistically on her own from there.
She has always had a passion for all things creative. She was a model in her teens, and since it was her who was always in front of the camera, she would say she has a privileged inside point of view when it comes to directing and photographing her models.
She has a special taste when it comes to photography, knowing how to capture the best features of everything that has ever been in front of her camera.
She is currently based in Barcelona (where she is from), and working worldwide.